Bradford & Barthel, LLP is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable legal secretary who is highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, professional, reliable and able to efficiently multi-task.
The candidate for this position will be successful if they are able to execute a variety of secretarial duties of a confidential nature. These tasks will include working with attorneys and other members of the firm with a series of administrative functions. Therefore, the candidate will have to have effective time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to be detail oriented.
- Prepares final legal papers and correspondence of legal nature such as summonses, complaints, motions, and subpoenas from draft or dictated text
- First point of contact/representative for clients
- Manages calendar and assists in meeting deadlines
- Performs other clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, taking dictation, composing and typing routine correspondence, and reading and routing incoming mail
- Electronic legal document filing
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Please send all cover letters, resumes and writing samples to email@example.com.