Join Our Team
Bradford & Barthel recognizes that our employees are our most important resource. We dedicate ourselves to continually attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional and diverse professionals. Employees are encouraged to develop their potential, and we acknowledge each individual’s unique contributions via a collegial, ethical working environment and a highly competitive compensation and benefit program. Bradford & Barthel is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently hiring
The Law Offices of Bradford & Barthel, LLP seeks workers’ compensation attorneys throughout the State of California. We offer a diverse and inclusive work environment with a competitive benefits package in a flexible work environment. Salary will commensurate with experience.
- One year workers’ compensation defense attorney experience preferred
- Proactive and client focused from assignment to resolution
- Strong organizational ability
- Research and analytical expertise
- Ability to navigate in a paperless environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong work ethic
- Current State Bar License/Member in good standing – California
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive wages and bonus program
- Health savings account options
- Life insurance policy
- Short term/long term disability benefits
- Remotely accessible user friendly web based applications (case management, billing and legal research tools)
- Training programs
- Advancement opportunities
Positions Currently Available in Concord (Oakland)
Bradford & Barthel, LLP is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable legal secretary who is highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, professional, reliable and able to efficiently multi-task.
The candidate for this position will be successful if they are able to execute a variety of secretarial duties of a confidential nature. These tasks will include working with attorneys and other members of the firm with a series of administrative functions. Therefore, the candidate will have to have effective time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to be detail oriented.
- Prepares final legal papers and correspondence of legal nature such as summonses, complaints, motions, and subpoenas from draft or dictated text
- First point of contact/representative for clients
- Manages calendar and assists in meeting deadlines
- Performs other clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, taking dictation, composing and typing routine correspondence, and reading and routing incoming mail
- Electronic legal document filing
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Please send all cover letters, resumes and writing samples to email@example.com.
Please upload all cover letters, resumes and writing samples.